Holden Creek Preserve by Savvy Homes is in the perfect location of Youngsville, 'Just north of Raleigh, just shy of heaven.' Close to downtown Wake Forest and Raleigh, this community offers many upgrade options...
Welcome to Youngsville!If you’re interested in Youngsville, make sure to check out The Bill and Angie Luddy Recreational Facility with its paved walkings trails, beautiful park, playground, and lighted baseball and softball fields with concession stands for family and local league play.
Another must-see in Youngsville is Hill Ridge Farms, a favorite with kids and families all over the area. Train rides, farm tours, picnics, pan for gems, hay rides, and lots more.
If you like golf, you'll want to check out Youngsville's golf course lifestyle at Olde Liberty Estates.
Both Patterson Woods and Holden Creek Preserve are coming to Youngsville in 2017, with exciting new amenities and gorgeous new homes.
Moving to Youngsville NCHere are a few contacts to keep handy when you move in:
• Town of Youngsville - Phone 919-556-5073 and Townyngs@townofyoungsville.org
• The Town of Youngsville provides Garbage, recycling, and leaf pickup services.
• Franklin County Public Utilities provides both water and sewer services.
• Youngsville Fire Department
• Youngsville Police Department