Nestled just 15 minutes south of Raleigh and 35 miles north of Fayetteville, South Lakes offers an exceptional lifestyle combining small town charm with all the amenities of today’s active lifestyle. Recreation includes Jr. Olympic pool, mushroom water feature, playground, cabana, walking trails, lakes for fishing, kayaking, or canoeing. Developed by Preston Development Company.
A new phase, North Lakes, will open in the spring of 2016 with its own entrance off Old Honeycutt Rd. The opening of North Lakes will bring new recreation opportunities to enjoy the lake with an open-air shelter, T-pier, and kayak launch. The existing pool facility will be upgraded with a new splash pad, grills, and expanded playground. Future Wake County elementary and high school sites.
- New homesites are currently under construction for Terramor Homes
- Villa collection by M/I Homes featuring one story living
- Recreation complex including Junior Olympic pool, water feature, cabana, and playground
- 5 lakes and 120 acres of open space
- Proposed Wake County elementary and high schools within the community
Club House Address: 3042 Jones Lake Rd., Fuquay-Varina, NC
Model: 3 models open daily.
Pricing: $200s to $400s
- Jr. Olympic pool
- Walking trails
- Open space
- Splash pad (2016)
- Open-air shelter (2016)
- T-pier (2016)
- Kayak launch (2016)