Wendell Falls is a new home community based on new thinking about ways to live and work. Located in east Wake County, just 15 miles (and 15 minutes) from downtown Raleigh, it’s where small-town community meets big city urbanity. Here, homes are a hub of activity. Neighbors become fast friends. And a great cup of coffee is just a short walk away.
And that’s just the beginning. Beyond the artfully crafted homes, Wendell Falls also includes 273 acres of parks and open space, bordering over 10 miles of paths and trails that meander through towering pines and peaceful creeks. And future commercial and retail means you’ll be able to walk to dinner, drinks—or even the office.
But the heart of the community? The Farmhouse, which houses an interactive information center, Grounds Café—a full-service café with local beers, perfectly melty grilled cheese sandwiches, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a zero-entry saltwater pool and so much more. The community also hosts amazing events, like wine tastings, farmers markets, concerts and trivia nights.
- Home plans range from 1,500 to 3,600+ square feet
- Approximately 273 acres of parks and open space
- 10+ miles of trails
- The Farmhouse community center, including café, pool, fitness room, festival lawn, fishing pier and overlook
- Award-winning Lake Myra Elementary School on-site
- Conveniently located near downtown Wendell and Raleigh, with quick access to employment centers, shopping, dining & entertainment.
- Future commercial and retail
From the $190,000s to the $600,000s+
Wendell Falls New Home Listings
See new home listings for Wendell Falls at wendellfalls.com. Models open daily.
Home Builders at Wendell Falls
- Capitol City Homes
- Dan Ryan Builders
- David Weekley Homes
- Fresh Paint by Garman Homes
- Garman Homes
- Homes by Dickerson
- Royal Oaks Homes
320 Vintage Point Lane
Developer: Newland Communities